Located on the lower level of the Yale Schwarzman Center, The Underground is a signature space for casual dining and entertainment – a contemporary, open design that makes for easy gathering and happy collision with friends and new faces. On the menu: delicious fare with a flair and a stage showcasing stand-up, spoken word, sports broadcasts, and other performances and programs.
Great coffee. Great eats. Plus a stage.
- Elm is open Monday–Friday from 8am–8pm
- Ivy is open Monday–Friday from 5pm–10pm
Dining in The Underground
- Elm & Ivy are two dining options located in The Underground.
- Elm offers a variety of selections highlighting global flavors.
- IVY satisfies late-night food cravings. Menu includes All-Beef Sliders, hand-cut Greek Fries, and Signature Tacos on house-made tortillas.
- Eli Bucks, dining points, and credit card accepted.
- See what's on the menu