Great coffee. Great eats. Plus a stage.
Located on the lower level of the Yale Schwarzman Center, The Underground is a signature space for casual dining and entertainment – a contemporary, open design that makes for easy gathering and happy collision with friends and new faces. On the menu: delicious fare with a flair and a stage showcasing stand-up, spoken word, sports broadcasts, and other performances and programs
Summer Service Hours
- Elm is open Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and on the following dates:
- Saturday, May 21, 8am-5pm
- Sunday, May 22, 9am-3pm
- Saturday, May 28, 9am-1pm
- Saturday, June 4, 9am-1pm
- Elm will be closed on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 24
- Wednesday, May 25
- Monday, May 30
- Monday, June 20
- Friday, July 1
- Monday, July 4
- Ivy is open only on the following dates:
- Thursday, May 19, 5pm-11pm
- Friday, May 20, 5pm-8pm
- Saturday, May 21, 5pm-11pm
Standard Service Hours
- Elm is open Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm
- Ivy is open Tuesday-Saturday, 5pm-11pm
Dining in The Underground
- Elm & Ivy are two dining options located in The Underground.
- Elm offers a variety of selections highlighting global flavors.
- Ivy satisfies late-night food cravings. Menu includes All-Beef Sliders, hand-cut Greek Fries, and Signature Tacos on house-made tortillas.
- Eli Bucks, dining points, and credit card accepted.
- See what's on the menu