Once a dining hall, always a dining hall. And now much more…
Commons serves all of Yale. It's a central destination for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students as well as faculty, staff, and hungry passersby. Stop in for the freshest, best contemporary cuisine prepared in open kitchens, and choose from a multiplicity of chef-tested culinary selections daily. Stick around to experience new ways to connect, create, and collaborate via arts events small to spectacular throughout the year.
- Open for lunch Monday-Friday, 11am-3pm
- Closed Saturday-Sunday
Changes in Hours
- Closed March 13-24, spring recess
Dining in Commons
- Resident students are welcome to use their lunch meal transfer here to access meals.
- Credit cards, Eli Bucks, dining points accepted. Cash to Card available in Commons.
- General inquiries, contact SC.Hospitality@yale.edu
- View menus