off the grid: projects for the moment
off the grid:
projects for the
Since the onset of the global pandemic, every day has meant adapting, resisting, reflecting, re-energizing and re-imagining with our hopes, fears and dreams in stride.
As we look to 2021, we collectively navigate the iterations of our present moment more intentionally than ever before. With the theme of navigation in mind, the Yale Schwarzman Center invites undergraduate, graduate and professional school students to share creative responses to the following questions:
- How are you navigating space, change and truth in an ambiguous and fluid time?
- How are you rediscovering, confronting, unlearning and relearning new normals?
To embrace the breadth of students' experiences and creative expressions, we are seeking well-crafted and thought-provoking music, film, photography, poetry, dance, and other genres of multimedia storytelling.
- Open to Yale undergraduate, graduate and professional school students
- Multiple entries accepted
How to submit
Submit entries using the Storyboard uploader.
- Submissions accepted now through November 13, 2020.
- Online exhibition to be announced following the submission period.