Dance Studio (request)
Located on the lower level of the Yale Schwarzman Center, the 45’x35’ Dance Studio features Harlequin Standfast installed on a sprung floor. The space includes a full mirror, dance barre, changing room, and A/V system.
Submit a Request
Requests for the Dance Studio are designated for Yale undergraduate, graduate, and professional students.
Reservations are required to use the space and are limited to 120 minutes. They must be made a week in advance and will require approval. Requested times may need to shift prior to being approved. You will receive an email if your reservation is confirmed or still pending.
- Monday-Friday: 10am-9:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 12pm-5:30pm
Submit a request (NetID required).
Contact email@example.com if you are unable to make a reservation.
Faculty who would like to book the studio should contact the Exhibitions & Bookings Manager.
Dance Studio Use Guidelines
- The studio cannot be booked for more than 4 consecutive hours for one dance group.
- Only dance & movement rehearsals and classes are permitted.
- The studio cannot accommodate performances or audiences.
- The following are not allowed on the vinyl floor:
- Street shoes
- Clogging (tap shoes are permitted)
Photo by Lotta Studio