Download a PDF of information about the project, including floor plans of the current space, possible ideas for the Center, and ways to get involved. View PDF
- The project is expected to be completed by the spring of 2020.
- Vice President Bruce Alexander leads the facilities renovation and construction aspects and is assisted by John Bollier, Keith Fordsman, and James Elmasry.
- Deans Jonathan Holloway and Lynn Cooley co-chaired the Campus Advisory Committee.
- Broad-based outreach to the Yale community is a critical part of the project in order to solicit ideas from throughout the university community. View examples of some of the ideas that emerged in spring 2015 when the gift was under consideration.
- Additional information will be posted as the project develops.